Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rodeo 2010

I'm not going to lie...I am so far behind on this blog that even starting to update it seems totally overwhelming!!  Not to mention, the formatting has changed and I can't seem to work the new one.  Fellow bloggers, please help if you know what my problem is!  I can't upload pics from my own computer with the new layout and if I use the old ones, I can't move them around.  We have been CRAZY busy...it seems that I say that a lot lately.  I don't see life slowing down at any point soon, so I am just trying to embrace it and stay sane!!

First off!!  RODEO!!  This used to be such a fun deal to me, but I have to admit, this year, just making it out there was not all that appealing.  I think that the combination of living so far out now, junior league, busy season with work, Carson being in "real" school now and baseball season for Carson, topped off with the rodeo madness (and Matt's volunteer schedule out at the rodeo...) was a bit much at one time.  Matt and I weren't even able to make it out to one show together.  We did manage to make it out to the carnival with the boys one day.  Angie and the girls were able to join us too, along with Trish and Ryan.  We had fun!!  This big slide is always a huge hit.


And the roller coasters were huge this year!  Look at these faces.


The big kids enjoyed going, up on this thing!
And Cade was a cutie, patootie, as always...
Cannon enjoyed this new kids area that they had this year.  Luckily, he opted to stayin his stroller for much of the carnival trip this year.  He wasn't quite big enough to do the rides yet.
My camera battery died, so that's the end of the photos, but we did check out the animals and tractors and ride a few other things.  Then, we finished the day off at Lupe Tortilla (pics, thanks to Trish)!  What parent doesn't need a margarita after all of that?  Oh, and some ice cream for the kiddos....
Okay, I promise to keep attempting to update...not tonight though!  This computer illiterate mom just spent over an hour on this and it is all messed up.  Ugh.

No comments: