Friday, March 12, 2010

Misc. February

Cannon and Cade finally got haircuts.  I always love their hair when it gets a little long, but this past time, it was a little too long!  I had let Cade's grow out over his ears, but broke down and cut it off.  He looked like a hippy!  This little man looks way too old now with his big boy cut!  I sure love those blue eyes too!

Carson has started up with Spring Ball.  They are the Indian's this year and are off to a great start.  I get a sitter for Cannon as much as possible during these games.  I love to watch them, but when I have him with me, I just run around and chase him.  Luckily, or neighbor that lives a couple of door down really likes watching him and is newly into babysitting.  This is working out well for both of us!  Aunt Jen got to come down and see this first game too, so Carson was pretty fired up about that.  Here is a pic of our favorite t-ball play with his Mom and Dad.
And Carson with Coach Daddy. Matt is so patient with the boys and does a great job with them.

And the super-star player, #8! 

Parker and Patrick came to visit.  Patrick and Cannon are only four days apart.  Those two fought the entire time.  It was actually quite funny!  A cute picture of Patrick.
And a picture of all of the kids playing Wii one night.  I am really amazed that they are all as good as they are at this!  They are much better than me!

No comments: