Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

I had the BEST mother's day EVER this year!! And guess, what? We just stayed home, had no plans, it was just us....we grilled and had a blast. It is so nice to do that sometimes. We had Carson's last t-ball game on Saturday and then came home and put up the giant waterslide. We had not done that yet this year, so the boys were beyond thrilled about that!

The boys going up for the first slide!


Yes, they are still maniacs on this thing.
They don't just "slide" down it. They propel themselves off of it.
Cannon had a great time and just jumps right on in with the other two, most of the time. He is all about climbing right now, so getting on and off of this chair was big fun for him.
We have discovered that this kid LOVES watermelon! He ate a ton of it!
Cade acting like the silly Bean that he is! Oh, this kid makes me laugh!!
Mother's Day morning, they hit the ground running and ready to hit the slide again. It is such a production to put that thing up that we normally try to get two days out of it. They were thrilled!
Cannon enjoyed the slide! I had to keep carrying him up there to let him slide back down though. That got old pretty quick!Lots of jumping and sliding!
Carson told me to get my camera ready for this one...he said it was my Mother's Day Picture. I'll take it!

Crazy Carson again.


We both totally enjoyed Carson and Cade playing together so well this weekend. Having them so close together is really starting to pay off now!! Those two can't stand to do much of anything with their sidekick.


I even slid down a few times with the boys.
Wait...what is this?? Daddy relaxing on Mother's Day??Cannon loves to put on hats and sunglasses these days. Unfortunately, he won't leave either on for any length of time.We set him up his own little personal splash pool, and he enjoyed that.Cade and Cannon both love this little swing. Doesn't Cannon have a rough life?Cannon was about to fall asleep here. He LOVES this little blankie!! I really need to get another one because we are screwed if anything happens to it.A quick pose with his brothers before napping.
Trouble...that's all that I have to say about this! (No, he didn't drink it...)
All four of my boys were so good and so sweet to me this weekend! I loved every minute of it!! I feel so fortunate to have such wonderful boys and to be a mother to them. It truly is an amazing gift and I am so thankful for them. Thank you boys for a wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments: