Saturday, May 29, 2010

Mother's Day and My Birthday Day

May, my favorite month!!  It's all about me!!  Well, not really, but a girl can dream, right?  For Mother's Day this year, we went and had lunch out on the lake in Conroe.  It was fun for all of us.  I love these three guys so stinkin' much and feel so blessed to be their mom!!  They are each so special in their own way and each have their own way of making me feel like a million bucks!


Hy handsome big guys...as usual, the two year old terror isn't cooperating.  Shocker.
My birthday is also in May.  At this point, I try not to draw attention to it.  I am getting old!!  For lunch, my four guys took me to lunch at Landry's on the lake.  Such a fun place!
Guess who wasn't behaving?  Oh, and he had a massive diaper blow out about half way through lunch a well.  Never a dull moment with this little guy!
My handsome big man.
And an action shot, what else?
That evening, we all headed over to mom and Larry's, along with the Blakes.  The blowing out of candles is such a debacle around here.  The boys all want a turn and try to beat each other to the blow out.

Look at all of the hands in this picture...cracks me up.  I am trying to block Carson, Cannon is trying to get in there and Cade is blowing.
Wasn't I just saying that it was all about me?  Not so much!  I wouldn't change it for anything!!

No comments: