Monday, April 26, 2010

Matt's 35th Birthday

Oh, I am SO, SO far behind in this blog....4 months behind, to be exact.  I even contemplated throwing the towel because the thought of catching it up is overwhelming.  However, I can't bare to do it just yet.  So, here we go!!  Posts will be brief until we get it all caught up!!

Matt's birthday falls right in the middle of Spring baseball, so he kind of gets the shaft!  His birthday fell during the week this year too, which is never really fun!  So, the Sunday before, we had our families over for burgers, beer and cake...and a little water slide action for the kiddos.

I had this awesome cake made for him.  I was so excited about it!!  It didn't taste all that great, but it sure looked cool!



The kids all sang happy birthday to him and helped blow out the candles.  I am pretty sure that we won't get to blow out any candles of our own for another 10 years or so?


The obligatory waterslide pic...guess who is jumping?  Shocker.

No comments: