Friday, April 30, 2010

Bluebonnets 2010

Every year, since Carson was 1, I have made an attempt at getting pictures of the boys in the bluebonnets.  Some years have definitely been better than others.  I remember when Cannon was just a couple of weeks old, we attempted it.  We couldn't wake him up and Cade was running around like a wild indian.  This year, we used a photographer.  We were late and the bluebonnets were beaten down and pretty much dead.  Cannon was a total toot that morning, but somehow, we managed a few decent shots.  I know that I am biased, but I really think that these boys are all beyond cute!!












Just for fun - A look back at some old bluebonnet pics.  This is Carson in 2005.  We drove up to Chappel Hill that year and did pictures.  It was such a fun day!  I was pregnant with Cade, so Carson had the joy of being an only child at that time!!

This was in 2006.  Poor Cade and his allergies.  I remember that he started crawling this day.  That made taking pics of him a little difficult, especially while trying the keep him away from the grass.



Carson and Cade in 2007

The famous 2008 picture...notice Cade in the background.  So funny!!
2009 photos should have been a blog entry last year...you can find it under older posts.  It is so fun to see how much the boys have changed over the years.

No comments: