Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June in a nutshell!

Okay, I am not really sure what we did all of June!  I sure don't have any pictures to show for it.  Jill, Ryan and Koen all came in at the end of the month.  I am not really sure what we did for the first half!  Carson did football camp up at The Woodlands high school with two of his buddies from Kindergarten.  The head coach of the high school puts on the camp and these little guys thought that they were hot stuff!  I don't seem to have any pictures of that.  He also did YMCA camp in June.  The new Y in Creekside had an awesome camp for kids.  They have tee-pee's, tree houses, zip lines and all sorts of outdoor fun.  Guess what...no pictures of that either!

What I DO have pictures of is the ultimate white trash entertainment!  WATER SPRINKLERS!  Matt and I painted the kitchen a few months ago and needed just a few minutes to finish up and clean up.  We put the boys outside, but popsicles only last for so long.  SOOOO, I had the brilliant idea of turning on the sprinklers.  They loved it!!  They loved it even more because they were all fully clothed and thought that the sprinklers just happened to come on and they were in Heaven.  Little did they know, it was part of our master plan to buy some extra time!!

Anyway, when Jill and Ryan were here, one evening, we opted for the same cheap entertainment.  From the look on Koen's face, you'd think that they don't do this back at home in Germany!
Cannon, always with his Elmo ice pack.  Any little fall or bump requires this thing!
Really, Cade?
Good, cheap fun, I tell ya!

Speaking of Cade, he's a character.  He does this hysterical robot dance...I think that is what was going on here.


Always up to something!  I believe that this was the night that he referred to Poppy as a "silly old man!".  And this wasn't the first time that he has said that to Poppy.
I have no clue here.

Captain traffic!  Entertaining for adults, and kids!
One last June photo....Cannon and a disastrous snow cone feast!  There is a snow cone "stand" (I call it a trailer, but who am I to judge?) not too far from here and we went there A LOT over the summer.  The boys loved it...and we have the stains to prove it!!

No comments: