Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Carson's 6th Birthday

Carson turned 6 years old on November 24th!! I can't believe it! We had a laser tag party to celebrate. Here we are heading out before the big party! A rare shot of me and my boys!!


Me and the super handsome birthday boy.

On to Incredible Pizza. Here was the welcome sign. This was about were the good stuff ended. I do not recommend that anyone ever have a party here! I have had more than my fair share of bday parties and attended more than I care to count. This was the WORST. They were totally disorganized and we spent more time standing around and trying to entertain 20 five and six year old boys. Not so fun! Isn't that why you pay a small fortune to have parties at these places? Okay - rant over. That said, Carson had a blast!


We all ate pizza and then had cupcakes.
Our attempt at a group shot. Boys are so busy and silly at this age!
Carson spinning the birthday wheel.



We opened presents. Normally, I don't do this at parties like this, but our lovely hostess told Carson that he could. CHAOS. Oh, and we still have to finish our thank you notes. If you were there and haven't received yours, it's coming, I swear. Christmas preparations got the best of us and we're sorry!!


On to laser tag...Daddy giving instructions and Uncle Riche keeping the troops at bay!

Carson and Ryan in their gear.

A happy, birthday boy!!

Whew. I do believe that was my last big birthday party for this boy! He wanted to have a few friends over to spend the night this year, but I was afraid that they were still a little young and wasn't sure how the other parents would feel about that. Next year, we'll be going that route for sure!! I'm done! On Carson's actual birthday, he had school this year. I went up to his school and had lunch with him and took brownies for his class. Then, Jack, his BFF, came over to play. We met Jack's parents at Rico's and the boys had a blast!! Big fun for my big boy!!

No comments: