Monday, September 28, 2009

Cannon the Terrible

So, Cannon has a new trick! He loves to sneak into my bathroom, break into my makeup drawer and DIG his fingers into lipstick or gloss and smear it on his face and hair. Nice, huh? He did it three times in two days last week and just did it again while I was picking up Cade's lunch this afternoon. This too shall pass, I hope? If not, I'm going to have to give up on lipstick..this is an expensive little habit he has started.

I love his expression here...WHAT? I didn't get into anything!
Okay, So maybe I did!
It is next to impossible to get it out of his hair.Another day, another color! This one required an immediate bath.OH, and while my mom cleans up the bathroom, I throw everything that I can find into the tub!I can feed myself.This is a breeze!It's fun to put blueberries on your face!Cade and Cannon in their fashionable Halloween jammies. You'll notice that Cannon's index finger is still a mainstay in his mouth.He loves dancing on the coffee table, thowing his food all over the kitchen whenever he is done eating and lots of other fun stuff!

No comments: