Friday, April 24, 2009

Easter Fun

So, I'm a tad bit behind on updating this! We had a great Easter weekend with the three boys!! We did the egg dye, as usual. They were pretty into it this year!

They got lots of loot, as usual!

This was officially Cannon's second Easter, but kind of his first since he was only one week old last Easter. He is officially in the game this year!!
His face says, "What candy? I didn't eat any!".
We went over to Mom and Larry's for lunch and the big egg hunt. They have way more room for egg hunts than we do! Cannon was into hunting eggs this year too! Much to the big boys dismay...we had hunts for a week leading up to Easter here at the house and he'd follow them around and steal the eggs from their baskets.
I wasn't very good about getting pics of them hunting. Here's a rear view of Cade with his shirt jacked up.


Carson hunting eggs.

And the big hit of the day, confetti eggs! Next year, I am buying about 10 dozen of those and nothing else! We'll do it at my mom's of course...I don't need that mess! ;-)

Confetting eggs...also good for batting!We hope that everyone had a happy and blessed Easter!

No comments: