Saturday, March 21, 2009

Downtown Aquarium

Sarah and I took all of our kiddos down to the Aquarium yesterday am. We loaded all five kids into the Suburban and headed south. That was a circus in itself! The weather was great though and the kids had a blast. That was the first time that I had been down there and it was pretty neat. I'd definitely take them again. They of course loved the fountain. I'm surprised none of them fell in.


Carson and Jack were skipping around on this thing and I figured we were near disaster.



Cade being silly...

Cade posing outside the tigers.

There were huge white tigers there.
Most of the kids looking.




Cannon just chilled in his stroller...The boys LOVED riding the train!! You can't tell by the expression on his face, but Carson was thrilled. My boys were a little wiped out from partying at the rodeo the night before, but they had a good time.Even Cannon got to ride!
Then, we came home and they all three took a nap. We went back out and enjoyed the awesome weather after they got up. Cannon's new favorite spot is on top of this little table outside. I have to watch him like a hawk these days!
My big walker!! He is still crawling to get across a room, but he's walking further and further each day.
Whew!! I am glad that spring break is over!! I feel like that was a whirlwind of a week!! We even had a visit from Aunt Jen last night. Good times!!

No comments: