Monday, November 17, 2008

A whole lot of nothing!


Well, I haven't posted an update in over two weeks...I think that might be a record since I started this blog! We've been super busy. It seems like we are running in a million directions these days and have just had a lot going on.
For starters, Matt and I went to a wedding the first weekend in November and had a great time. Here is a photo from that fun wedding with the beautiful bride, Sarah, Matt's mom, our neice Abby and Matt's sister.
Carson being silly in my closet. He is quite the fashionista these days! Matt took him to the store with him and he actually picked out Matt's pink shirt and tie. Matt said that he asked him about one tie and Carson said, "NO WAY, Dad!! No, way!!". I'm glad that somebody is trying to help out our resident fashion disaster. ;-)Cannon modeling a vintage SWT hat in my closet....can you tell that I do anything to entertain them while I'm getting ready?
These pictures are from us watching a UT game outside. The kiddos had a blast. The girls and kids were all inside and I couldn't figure out where all of the boys had disappeared to, especially during the big game. We went outside and found that they had set up a giant TV in the garage and were hiding from us. NICE. Here is Carson with his friend Lane. They are on the same t-ball team and Lane's dad is the coach. Talk about a patient guy!
My little Longhorn fan...Carson just wrapped up the fall ball season yesterday. He really enjoyed it again! We are so happy that he is into this t-ball thing. Matt might have gone into mourning if he wasn't!Carson and Cade being silly the other evening. I'm not sure what they were laughing at.Carson and Cade torturing Cannon. Oh, and Cade with his awful "CHEESE". He squints for every picture these days and his eyes are always closed. Any tips on how to break that one? He won't stop!
I really have to watch them because Cannon is crawling everywhere and they try to pick him up and move him all of the time. He weighs 22 lbs! Cannon is also pulling up on EVERYTHING. I'm not quite ready for this!! He cut a top tooth over the weekend too. That makes three teeth for my baby!
Here is Cannon hanging out in the swing (contained, nice and safe...).
And my bad baby under the Christmas tree.
There are no ornaments around the bottom. YES, we have started the decorating over here! Those of you that come around our house during the holidays know that I tend to get a bit carried away. Clark Griswald and I decided to get the process going this past weekend because it takes forever for Clark to change out all of the burnt out lights every year on the pre lit trees....not to mention decorating it, the entry tree, the garland...the village and then outside!
Here is a random pic of the two angels in the shower one morning. I'm not really sure what else to say about this one, other than it will look great in their wedding videos.

And lastly, one of Matt and I on our way out to a U of H function on Friday night...another fun adult night for us! We've had quite a few of those lately!!

1 comment:

Female Honey Badger said...

Cook em' Corns, Carson!

Joy, I love your latest fall fashions. You simply must tell me where you got those two black dresses!

I need to make a due-diligence trip to the coast to pick out a wedding spot. I also need to make another trip to Austin to check out a place. Perhaps you can go with me and Hartgrove can host us.

XOXO,
Jen