Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cannon is potty trained!!

Whoo hoo!!!  Cannon decided to potty train himself back in mid August.  At not quite two and half, he swore off diapers.  Normally, I would have been thrilled about this, I just wasn't quite ready to go there yet!!  He was switching classes on the first day of school and was moving to a class with a potty.  I was sort of wanting to let the school help me out on that.  None the less, we went for it.  It was pretty much a breeze....Other than the fact that he only wanted to run around naked and pee in the grass.  Is that inherent?  By mid-September, he was full on potty trained, to the point of not needing pull ups, even at naptime.  My little genius!!  He was the earliest of the three to be potty trained, and I surely didn't see that coming!!

In other Cannon news, here is a recent pic of him, covered in mud.  He and Cade were dipping their heads in a mud hole in the back yard and claimed to washing their hair.  What was I saying about him being a genius?  Maybe not quite a genius!  Of course, this was on a afternoon where I was trying to rush through Carson's homework and reading and get out the door for one of our many practices.  We had to hold up and shower the little guys.  Grrrr.....needless to say, I was in need of a glass of wine that evening!  BOYS.  Notice it all around his mouth, I'm assuming that he ate the mud too?  Wouldn't surprise me in the least.
This is just one more reminder that he is not a baby anymore, but is turning into one of the big boys.  Time is flying by way too fast!!

No comments: