Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I have to say, I'm one lucky lady!! I am having an amazing Valentine's Day with four boys! What else could a girl ask for?

My sweet, 11 month old!, baby.



To make things even better, I got the best gift of all! A picture, that is almost perfect, of all three boys!! I might get those change of address cards done yet!

The boys got to open a few little gifts and then we all went out to lunch together and then went and piddled around at Market Street for a while. It has been a perfect day!
Matt and the big boys!

Daddy and all of his boys...

Opening presents...how cute is Cade in this picture?


The boys had their Valentine's Day parties at school yesterday.


Big fun! Cade's class dipped fruit and pretzels in chocolate.


Carson's class had a scavenger hunt! They ran all over the school hunting for stuff.I have to share this little thing that Cade did. He HATES princesses. The worst put-down that the boys can call one another is "princess". Those are fighting words! Well, the top valentine in his can had a princess on it. HE FREAKED. Screaming, crying, the whole bit!! "I don't like princesses!! WHY would they give me a princess valentine??" He wouldn't even touch the sucker that was attached to it! Carson wasn't scared...he ate it right up!


And some pictures of the boys being silly last night after bath in their new jammies from PJ and Pops.


We hope that everyone is having a great Valentine's Day with their sweeties!!

No comments: