Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Slow week!

Okay - here we go on this blog thing. I have no clue what I'm doing, so bare with me while I figure this out. Special thanks to Aunt Jen for adding those circle pictures! Lord knows that I'm not computer savvy enough to figure that out.

We have had a pretty slow week around here! It has mostly been spent cleaning our house for showings, which have still amounted to nothing. Fun. Carson got to go to camp at Picasso's Place with Avery and Morgan yesterday am while I took Cade to the ENT, along with Cannon. I'm happy to report that his ears were clear! YIPPEE! Now, hopefully he'll outgrow all of this ear infection mess and we won't have to do tubes again in the fall.

Little devil! Can't you just see how much of a little stinker Cade is by the look on his face? Poor Cade had his heart broken today when I dropped Carson and Avery off at The Little Gym for camp. He screamed and cried all the way out of there and all of the way home and then some, "Momma, I three! Momma, I bigger, I really bigger!" He was just hacked off that he missed out on that. I felt terrible for him.







Here is Carson doing some child labor for me! Let me preface this by saying that he is really into dressing himself at the moment and has BIG opinions about what to wear. This morning, he came down stairs and said, "Guess who is a baseball player today?". Well, indeed he was. He had on the pants, under armor shirt, jersey, belt, hat, sunglasses, white ankle socks and tennis shoes.


I'm guessing that he was going for "White Trash Worker" with this look? Anyway - he and Cade both LOVE to help clean, so I just hand them some cleaner and let them go to town. If they are going to be doing it anyway, they had might as well accomplish something! They cleaned all of the window seals yesterday, while looking for dead bugs. Whatever works!





Okay - sweet Cannon! He is just fat and happy!

He is now eating about 7oz every three hours during the day. He doesn't even stop for a breath, most times! No complaints though there - he is sleeping anywhere from 12 - 14 hours at night without waking up. He still hates his car seat, but other than that, he's pretty content. He has learned how to squeal and he does that most of his waking hours. He's loud! I guess that you have to be in this house!! He belly laughs too!




Cade and Cannon smiling for me. Everyone says that Cannon looks like Carson, but he sure looks like Cade to me in this picture.
In these pictures, the boys were laying on the floor in the play room, watching Charlotte's Web. Cannon can't decide if he likes that idea or not!















Okay, so I survived my first blog post. I will say that this took about 10 times as long as an email with pictures attached, so hopefully I will get better at this or I may give up on blogging! ;-)








4 comments:

Female Honey Badger said...

I LOVE it! Joy, you are the modern day Erma Bombeck. You must keep up the blogging!

Tell the boys Aunt Jen misses them.

XOXO,
Jen

The London's said...

You're doing great!! I love the pictures...looks like fun times at your house!

bailiesmom said...

Love the pictures, the boy's are so cute! I guess I need to get into this blogging thing, I feel so left behind, LOL.

Tanya

PS - miss you at work..

Matt said...

Great job HONEY, keep up the good work.