Monday, July 28, 2008

Lots of pics

Somehow, it has been a week and a half since I have had a chance to download pictures and update this. I can't even remember what all we have done! Last Saturday, we went to swim at our neighbors new pool. All of the kiddos had a blast! You can see below that Matt had fun too....he had all of the kids on him. They were "crabs" and pinching him. My neighbor sent us this picture and it's hysterical! This picture of Cade is of him in our bed after he got out of the pool. This boy SURE loves to sleep in our bed! So much so that he comes downstairs almost every night. We have tried everything to keep him up, but it's a battle. He is quick to tell everyone too how mad his Daddy gets at him for not staying in his bed. He's lucky that he's cute.


Also, last weekend, Carson rode his bike all the way to the donut store and back! It's at least three miles. I couldn't believe it! Matt was going to put both boys in the double stroller, but Carson wasn't having that because Cannon now rides in the stroller with Cade. Anyway, I told him to go ahead and let him try to ride and call me if they needed a ride. Sure enough, he made it all the way back. Oh, and this is what he wore....insisted on this black shirt. I'm surpised he didn't have a heat stroke.
Here is a picture of Matt and Cannon. I can't even remember where we were headed to here, but it's a cute one! I know, everyone can tell me how much he looks like his Daddy here!We had our first official sleep over here! Our friend Ryan spent the night last Sunday and the boys loved it. Doug and Trish had to go out of town for the day, so he stayed and played with us. He is so stinkin' good, it is insane. I took my three boys, plus Ryan, plus Avery to Picasso's place on Monday. Loading and unloading five kids was crazy. I just kept thinking, "who am I?". Six years ago, nobody would have guessed that I would be hauling around 5 kids in a Suburban.Cannon is now enjoying some new things. We pulled the exersaucer out of the attic for him and he loves the bumper Jumper. Check out his expression on his face here. He LOVES Carson and thinks that he is the funniest thing ever!
He still LOVES his swing too. Everyone gets a big kick out of me traveling with my full size swing, but hey, it works and keeps both of us happy and hands free to keep up with the older rascals. So, if we come to your house, don't be surprised if I arrive with this thing!He is rolling from his tummy to his back all of the time. He loves to do it in his crib and then holler for us to come flip him back over. He can't go from his back to his tummy....those thighs have got to be heavy and then he has to get over that belly. ;-)He can kind of sit up by himself already. He can do it for about 5 seconds without falling over. Here is a picture that Carson took of him sitting. He missed my head, but whatever, he's 4.
Here is a pic of the boys playing with the cars from the movie Cars outside yesterday morning. These are the root of all evil and start of most fights around here. Cade has his favorite car, which is McQueen with cactus all over it. He calls it the "Dirty Queen" and it goes everywhere with him, and he loses it constantly. If I had a dime for everytime that I was asked, "Where is my Dirty Queen?" in a day, I'd be loaded! It's just wrong.
Carson claims to be Batman in this picture. Enough said there.
The boys were beyond thrilled when the Browns came over to play on the waterslide with them yesterday! Justin and Andrew are very close in age to Carson and Cade and they play really well together....Carson and Cade even put their bickering aside for a little while. Look at all of these boys!Then, they got bored after a while and played on all of the ride on toys. Cade, as usual, was content to let somebody else do the driving. Justin was happy to take him!Our adorable friend Ellie came to play today. The boys have talked about her nonstop since they left. She didn't miss a beat and jumped right in there with those crazy two boys. She is a hoot and has a firey red head personality!I have lots of other stories and pics from the week, but two of my three are up and about now. Cannon doesn't feel too great and our downstairs a/c just went out...the guy needed a part and will be back tomorrow between 12 & 2. FUN.

No comments: