Friday, July 11, 2008

Fun Friday!

Matt took off this morning for a three day golf tournament (I believe that means that there is a girls' weekend in my future....). The boys and I had a fun summer morning!

When we were cleaning out the pantry and going through things, we came across the ice cream maker. Carson has been on me all week to make ice cream, so we did it! It's strawberry, and it's good!!





And the best part.....EATING it!












Then, I braved the neighborhood pool with all three of them, alone, for the first time. They were really good. Cannon did great too, and that was his first time in the pool. It did take us forever to get everyone dressed and in sunblock, and then dried off and undressed. I'm pooped! You can't tell from this picture, but they really were excited. Also, there are no pix of Cannon in the pool for the first time because I didn't have a free hand. It took both of mine to keep up with all of them.



And here is the cutie patootie getting dry!
I have no idea why this picture is uploading sideways. It wasn't taken like that nor is it turned that way on my computer? If anyone knows how to fix that, let me know!


















And here is another one of Cannon, wearing one of Ridge's onsies....SO CUTE!







1 comment:

The London's said...

I love those thighs...so chunky!! Looks like they had fun! I can't wait to get Alyssa in the pool!