Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Look, Mom! No training wheels!!

Well, the day has finally come where Carson was ready to ride his bike with two wheels. We have been talking about taking the training wheels off for a few weeks. Then, he saw his friend Hayden the other day without training wheels and that was that. He harassed me that entire evening to do it, so much so that I was tempted to go get the tools and do it myself! However, it turned out that Daddy came home early yesterday, so it was the perfect opportunity for the big take off. He did awesome!! He just took off right down the driveway and hasn't stopped yet! He's gotten pretty proud and confident too and will tell just about anyone who will listen about his big accomplishment! I've got to admit, I kind of teared up! I just can't believe that he's big enough to be riding around on a two wheeler! He's just like the big boys now!!


Here he goes for the 1st time!


And going down the street...


And looking so proud!!


As for the other two....Cade got a haircut today and enjoyed the big dryer. This kid is hysterical! A terror most of the time, but he really makes me laugh some days! And, it doesn't help that he's quite adorable.


Then, Cannon is finally cutting his first tooth! I can see the white poking through today on the bottom. All of my boys are just growing up WAY too fast!!

1 comment:

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

Love the Astros helmet! My 5 yr old has been begging us to take her wheels off FOREVER and we still haven't done it. So good for you!

Oh and what's up with that Ohio State crap? You live in Texas girl!

Your boys are very handsome! I got 2 girls and I totally believe in arranged marriages!

Heather~