Friday, August 14, 2009

This and That



I have not had a free moment to update this, so I've got a bunch of random pictures. I think that we have finally hit the end of summer boredom and the boys are ready to go back to school.
First of all, we had to say goodbye to Koen on August 3rd...we were all sad to see them go. I am sure that all of these boys are going to look a lot different when they see each other again.
The big boys were playing out side the other day and pretending to camp. It was pretty funny...I don't know where they come up with this stuff sometimes.

They even made a cake out of mulch and decorated it with flowers (in honor of Cade upcoming birthday).
Cannon is still a stinker! He loves his bat and ball!!

And hanging out in places that he shouldn't.
Matt and I went to the George Strait concert with a bunch of our friends last weekend and had a great time! Aren't we cute?
Carson and Cade went to my company Astro's outing with the Louks and had a sleepover at Ryan's. They had a blast!! Yes, they all kind of look like dorks in the this picture, but that is all that we have!

Thanks to the Louk's for keeping them!!

1 comment:

The London's said...

Glad I'm not the only one with the incrimating "dryer" picture..lol! Looks like you all had a great time!