Monday, November 24, 2008

Carson's 5th Birthday Party

We had Carson's 5th Birthday Party on Saturday. It was at Pitch Putt and Play in Pearland and we played games, ate pizza, had cupcakes and then rode on the bumper boats. I don't know who had more fun, the kids or the dads! We totally lucked out and had phenomenal weather! I was really worried that it was going to be freezing and then we would have soaking wet kids on top of that, but it was a perfect day!! Cannon and Sloan were chatting it up and taking it all in. These two can't wait until they can play in the batting cages and squirt the big kids from the bumper boats!

Angie is so excited to win a million tickets! Maybe she got enough to get a piece of candy? Nah...probably not!Arden was a dancing queen...

Cute Blake had more fun than anyone, but Katherine, not so much!


I'm not sure what I was thinking doing bumper boats for this age group...the parents had to ride too with some of them, and well, the kids soaked us!Carson was in a boat with Austin and Jeremy...his two pals from school.

As you will see from these next pictures, the dads totally enjoyed it! They were using their poor children as shields. The kids were soaked at the end.


Cade soaked.

Matt played in the batting cages...

After the party, we came back here and Carson opened his presents. He got so much stuff! That is one rotten kid. He loves transformers! That is a good thing, because he got a lot of them, like he had asked for...unfortunately for me, I'm just not bright enough to figure these things out. They are hard! I can put together a heck of a barbie ensemble, but you need to be an engineer to do a transformer! They have levels on the boxes for the difficulty. Carson looked at one that was a 3 and told Trish and I, "IT's way over your heads!". Nice. He did get this nifty razor from Grammy and Poppy though and he LOVES it! He told Matt that he was going to wash it every day....I've had fun riding it too. Shhh....


I have a ton of more pictures, but I'm out of steam for tonight! I will get them up onto Kodak Gallery and send them out for everyone to see. The big boys are going to see Grammy and Poppy tomorrow, so maybe, just maybe I will get to it tomorrow evening. I have a lot of pictures from Carson's "real" birthday today too...stay tuned!

No comments: